Identity Management: A Business Perspective
Page Count256 Pages
About the e-Book
Identity Management: A Business Perspective pdf
For business managers and CIOs, managing identity data of employees, contractors, business partners, and customers has become an important core capability. This practical guide discusses the impacts of identity management on organizations from a businessperson's perspective.
This book will help managers and CIOs understand:
• Automating identity provisioning into your access control systems
• How to evaluate the maturity of your identity management environment
• The difference between authentication and authorization
• Why federated authentication is so important and how to get it right
• How roles and attributes are used to determine access control
• The level of digital transformation that’s coming in the management of consumer identities.
• What we need to plan for in operational technology and the Internet of Things.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902 Exam Cram
Image Reconstruction : Applications in Medical Sciences